Sunday 21 April 2013

little mix

So this post is about little mix, I love there music and there style and I follow them on twitter now. Yay :). My favourite is jade, I love the way she dress' and she makes the geek look nice, not like this girl in my form who whore bright yellow braces for school (don't know why...) and she looked really weird in them, not a good weird, bad weird. But jade look really good when she wheres them, and she also wheres bows and bow ties a lot, I where bows a lot but I don't have a bow tie...yet. And. I love there new song 'how ya going' ft Missy Elliot. But for some reason I cant find it on the website (legal) I get my songs from. Its just not there. But hopefully it will be soon, maybe it because it new and not on there yet. Now jade has dyed her hair lots of times to different colours, purple, blue, bluey green. And the music video ft live XXL hair dye colour. Also perry has dyed her hair, lavender, light pink, now it light pink with bright pink dip dye. And.... Jessy has dyed her hair red. I think Leigh Ann is the only one who has her natural hair colour :) Anyways, back to the post, the way jade dress' has inspired lots of people including me! Please comment on who inspires you and maybe I could make a post for you some time. ;)
         Love Lizzie xx












No comments:

Post a Comment