Sunday 14 April 2013

shoes!!!!

Now I love shoes, flats, pumps, heels, wedges, platforms, the lot!!, and I adore all the types of heels, but unfortunately I'm really tall. And I already get told I look 15 when I'm only 12, but 13 in a month, wooop wooop!! ;) so wearing heels is not an option or me, but I still love them anyway. So I thought I would share some of my loves to all you people out there, or whoever is reading my blog.
The good this about shoes, everything goes with everything, jeans for instance, heel, pumps, sandals, ect ect. Depending on the shoes, u can dress up an outfit or dress down an outfit. I have around 20 pears of shoes ;
Now not all my shoes are here because I live at my mums and my dads, this is at my mums and there are a few more at my dads. I know what your thinking, why is there so menu shoes at her mums and only a few at her dads?, well its because my dad is on holiday so i'm living at my mums at the min and most thing are at my mums, but like I say there now all here :(. I know it not much but I where my converse and lee coopers all the time, whenever I can, but in the summer when it warm I where sandals a lot. I have quite a few sandals and my favs are my lipsy flip flops with a bow on them
, I love bows, I have a bow box, but lets save that conversation for another time. So I have found a few shoes that take my fancy and I would like to share!!! :)
                 Love Lizzie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment