Sunday 14 April 2013

Wishlist

So I was thinking..if I won the lottery what would I do? SHOPPING SPREEE!
So I would probably go to some shops that I don't go to a lot, or haven't really been to but would like to. First I would go to boohoo.com because I love some of there jackets and cardies, I have got a caridiganfrom there and there is also this one that I really want this other one but... it ain't going to happen :(. There are also lots of other thing I would like to buy from there aswell.

The second place I would go is miss selfrage ,they have some really cutesy clothes in there but it is really expensive, I saw a coat/jacket that I really wanted but it was £60, luckily when I went on holiday I got one near enough the same for £20! Yay me! There jacket is cheaper online, but it was £60 in the store

I would also go to missguided, they also have some really nice stuff in there, i think I once bought a jumper from there, darkish green with little studs in it, it looks way better than it sounds.

There is this one place that I found when I was surfing the web that is called fresh tops, its sounds a bit cheep but it has some real nice tops and jumpers, it has other stuff but I looked at them first, the link is http://fresh-tops.com/ because it might be abit hard to find, I'm not sure, its bookmarked on my tablet, but all the other web sites should be easy enough to find, if not post a comment and I will send you the link



<- this is the coat from the shop///this is my jacket/coat -> there is not much difference, just the price!
this is my cardie from boohoo.com, i cant remember what it called but there are more like it if you look under cardigans
Love Lizzie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment