Thursday 18 April 2013

celebs

Now most of my posts have been fashion but this one is is celebs,
Celebrity's now and when they was younger, there is a few I was surprised at and some don't look to different. I think you will recons them because I haven't put there names on them, but I am really surprised what ke$ha looked like. The reason I'm doing this post is that I saw a picture of ke$ha in 2003 but sadly I cant find a picture before and now, u can look it up if you want (if you don'tke$sh i, shes a singer in England who went off the tails a bit, or just look her up) But anyways there's are some pictures of celebrity's when they was younger and how they are now. If you don't know who they are, comment and I will tell you.








            love Lizzie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment