Wednesday 1 May 2013

arty post!!!!

So this is an art sort of post today, I've been looking at her blog for a long time now and I really like her artwork. She is an artiest from Brazil and has come over to England to college or university, I cant remember which. Ive been told before that I am a good drawer and I think I'm OK but not great. But when you compare hers to mine, mine is rubbish. And I know I know, shes a proper artiest and your still in school but she is really good, well I think so. I went through a crazy stage where I drew lots of her work. But I'm over that now. I would show you them but I cant find them. Anywhere. Her name is Giovanna Medeiros and here is the link. http://giovanamedeiros.tumblr.com/ so enjoy!!!! :D
              Love lizzie xx






No comments:

Post a Comment